TPI Event Solutions. is lead by an Executive Team of talented women: President, Wendy Tysinger Stallings, Vice President of Corporate Events, Abby Thomas, and Executive Director of Events, Emily Ipock.
This Executive Team leads all sales and marketing efforts as well as manages all accounts while working cohesively with our catering and event staff to execute all project details from A to Z. Each team member plays a role in each account from the initial contact and consultation, to the planning phase and final execution. We believe this individual commitment to a group effort builds confidence and delivers a superior level of customer service that is unmatched and creates long-term client relationships.
Each Executive Team member has their own set of strengths and resources that help make TPI a unified, professional, and exciting company. Below are informative details about each member as well as some insight as to how we are a successful company and why it’s fun to work with us.
Wendy Tysinger Stallings
Motivated, passionate and all around saleslady extraordinaire, Wendy Stallings has been honing in on her keen ability to put ideas into motion since TPI was born in 2000. Wendy’s spirit and tenacity keeps her team on the path of growth and success, and lights the fire of inspiration. Her knack for seeing the possibility and making the connection between TPI and the client is always spot on – making her a true visionary.
5 things you’ve got to know about the Boss Lady
- Loves Jesus!
- Graduated from UNC-Chapel Hill and Campbell Law School
- Can be bribed with wine… make that good wine.
- Will not tolerate turbulence from her hubby in an airplane.
- Must have a lamp lit on her desk at all times – balanced lighting is too important for productivity.
Vice President of Corporate Events
Abby’s work ethic, a knack for going the extra mile, and mind for logistics are vital contributions to our senior team. She came on board the beginning of 2015 and immediately became a core team member with her positive attitude, energy, hard work, and kind heart. Her talent for reading the customer and immediately acting on their needs are unique assets that help build our long term customer base and develop new business.
5 things you’ve just got to know about the VPCE
- Huge animal lover – pet mom to three dogs and five cats with the desire of 100+ more
- Graduate of Cape Fear Community College
- Enjoys good food, red wine, and company
- Favorite hobby is sleeping
- Sarcasm is a must! Believes laughter is good for the soul
Executive Director of Events
5 things you’ve just got to know about the EDE:
- Proud mom of two rescue dogs, Ike and Penny.
- Loves plants and gardening- and has quite the collection at home!
- Graduate of Cape Fear Community College.
- Loves to spend time with her hubby and friends attending concerts and music festivals around the country.
- Addicted to shopping at TJ Maxx and visits at least once a week!