Meet The Team:
Wendy Tysinger Stallings
Motivated, passionate and all around saleslady extraordinaire, Wendy Stallings has been honing in on her keen ability to put ideas into motion since TPI was born in 2000. Wendy’s spirit and tenacity keeps her team on the path of growth and success, and lights the fire of inspiration. Her knack for seeing the possibility and making the connection between TPI and the client is always spot on – making her a true visionary.
5 things you’ve got to know about the Boss Lady
- Loves Jesus!
- Graduated from UNC-Chapel Hill and Campbell Law School
- Can be bribed with wine… make that good wine.
- Will not tolerate turbulence from her hubby in an airplane.
- Must have a lamp lit on her desk at all times – balanced lighting is too important for productivity.
Vice President of Corporate Events
Abby’s work ethic, a knack for going the extra mile, and mind for logistics are vital contributions to our senior team. She came on board the beginning of 2015 and immediately became a core team member with her positive attitude, energy, hard work, and kind heart. Her talent for reading the customer and immediately acting on their needs are unique assets that help build our long term customer base and develop new business.
5 things you’ve just got to know about the VPCE
- Huge animal lover – pet mom to three dogs and five cats with the desire of 100+ more
- Graduate of Cape Fear Community College
- Enjoys good food, red wine, and company
- Favorite hobby is sleeping
- Sarcasm is a must
Executive Director of Events
Emily has been with TPI for quite a few years now! She has been an amazing edition to our team. Her understanding of the logistics and hospitality industry has made a huge asset. Dedication, eye for detail, leadership skills, strong motivation and hard work are just the beginning of her strengths on the team. Emily stays on the road with TPI as our travels pick up this year and we are lucky to have her.
5 things you’ve just got to know about the EDE:
- Proud mom of Ike the sweetest rescue pup
- Loves plants and gardening- and has quite the collection at home!
- Graduate of Cape Fear Community College.
- Loves to spend time attending concerts and music festivals around the country.
- Addicted to shopping at TJ Maxx and visits at least once a week!