Package 1 – The Turnkey Tour
TPI coordinates, manages and executes all services and details of the tour in-house. Here are the nuts and bolts of our turnkey execution:
- TPI works directly with the client to develop a tour that’s in line with their target market, business goals, and budget. We combine the internal market strategy with our resources and
experience to suggest select cities, venues, transportation strategies, and tour logistics. Our goal is to minimize risk and efficiently reach the most customers with superior service and cost in mind.
- Once the tour is mapped out, TPI begins to coordinate directly with each location, map out travel plans, provide staffing schedules, make all arrangements for each stop to include catering, rentals, furniture, audio visual and sound equipment, décor, guest services, signage, merchandise, etc., and compile all per stop services into a master plan.
- As part of the turnkey tour, TPI also uses our 53’ mobile kitchen to travel to each stop and provide full service catering with our Executive Chef and kitchen team. We customize all food services and menus based on headcount, region of the country, guest requests, time of day, and type of event. We include all mobile catering details in the overall master plan.
- TPI is the on-site event team executing all parts of the event from pre-event planning, set up support, day of execution, and post event tear down.
- After the tour, TPI provides concise per stop debriefing and budget information for the client to measure the tour outreach, assess the investment, and see the overall success that affects future tour plans.
This turnkey package is a value-added “boutique” service that provides superior service and consistency with one vendor relationship for all services.
Ready to find out more?
Please call for a custom quote.